Sunday 13 July 2014

Tag: The Secrets of Blogging

 

Megan of Megan Roisinn tagged me in this Secrets of Blogging tag and I thought the questions were actually quite interesting so here are my answers!

1. When did you start blogging and why?
 I started blogging in July 2013. I can't remember 'the' reason why I started my blog but I had been reading other blogs for a while and I have always enjoyed writing. Having just finished my second year of uni I was working evening shifts so blogging was something I used to fill my days. In hindsight it wasn't the best time to start a blog; I had loads of time over the summer which suddenly disappeared as soon as my final year of uni started. I'm so glad I started 'Jade Rebecca' though and I'm so happy to be back with the time to get started again!

2. How many people in "real life" know about your blog?
 I don't really promote my blog in 'real life' but I also don't pretend I don't have one if the topic comes up. It's not because my blog's secret or I'm embarrassed, I just feel that I want to get it to the point where I'm really really proud of it before I start promoting it to those closet to me. (Apart from my dad, he reads all my posts - hi dad!)

3. What are your favourite posts to read?
 I love loads of different posts and it really depends whose blog it is I'm reading. I love discovering new products so hauls and favourites posts are great for that but I also love recipes and tutorials. I'd say that anything that inspires me to do or try something is a great post to read!

4. List a blog you have discovered recently.
Since finishing uni and returning to the blogging world I've discovered many new blogs and I love how full and exciting my Bloglovin feed is now. I really love A Little Boat Sailing.



5. Which posts are you most proud of?
This is difficult...
I was really proud of 'My Top Lush Products' because it was one of the first times I had a real go at taking some okay photos (although I cringe every time I have to see that Mint Julips image I took from the Lush website, why I couldn't just have waited to take a photo I do not know!).


6. What advice would you give to future bloggers?

I would say enjoy it and have a plan!

I tag everyone who's reading this! :)

Jade Rebecca x

No comments:

Post a Comment